Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pajama Dreams

Promos.
Excerpts.
Blogs.
Twitter.
MySpace.
2000K words a day.
Edits.
Covers.
Websites.
Publisher groups.
Proofreading.
Reviews.
Conventions.
Advertisements.
Author Pages.
Schedule C.
Crit Partners.
Newsletters.
Book Trailers.

I used to think writing would be an easy job, one I could do in my pajamas. Do I still think that? Heck no. Writing is tough.

Do I still want to work in my pajamas, full time?
Absolutely. Writing is the best job in the world.

So what's my point this cold, damp night? I have no point. What I have is another completed edit. Give Me One Night is through the first round edits and moving on to the galley stage. AND .... drum roll...... I finished the manuscript for the pax/theme in June.

AND NOT ONLY THAT!!! I banged out the first two chapters on a new story.

So yes, I'm having a bit of a moment tonight, and I'm enjoying it. But it better be over by tomorrow night because I have another 2000 words to write then.

KC Kendricks
My home on the web- Between the Keys: http://kckendricks.blogspot.com
twitter.com/kckendricks
facebook.com/kckendricks
pinterest.com/kckendricks/boards
instagram.com/kc_kendricks
My country life at Holly Tree Manor

No comments: