Sunday, January 6, 2013

New! Desert Snow this Six Sentence Sunday


January 6, 2012

This Six Sentence Sunday I'm showcasing my new release, Desert Snow. How new is it? It's new today! 

Is it about snow? Heck no! It's about an unexpected meeting at the Palm Springs White Party! I wrote a line where our hero compares all the men in white to snowflakes - each unique and beautiful - and I knew Desert Snow was the title. 

So here's a six sentence tease, and a link here to read the full excerpt and view the purchase links.

_*_*_


“I wouldn’t want to come across as easy.”

His left eyebrow lifted. “Not a word I’d use to describe my take on you. I think I’ll get a few more drinks into you and see if you’re more agreeable to some fun.”

I grinned at him. “You give a guy my age too many drinks and the only fun you’ll get will be listening to him snore.”


*_*_*_*


DESERT SNOW
Contemporary gay romance 

To learn more about Desert Snow visit

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Alcohol used to put me to sleep until it put me in the ICU. Allergic.

Great 6 sentences.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

KC Kendricks said...

I sure hope you can still eat chocolate! Thanks for stopping by Between the Keys.

S E Gilchrist said...

lol, sharp and amusing dialogue and I love the opening line.

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm so sorry Six Sentence Sunday is coming to a close at the end of January. It's a great way to meet new people.

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing, can't wait for the book to come out!

KC Kendricks said...

The book is available today, Emily. Thanks for stopping by and for being a reader.