Sunday, March 24, 2013

In the wee hours

March 24, 2013
Palm Sunday
before daybreak

So I just zipped over to the A to Z Blogging Challenge home page to see how many bloggers have signed up for this year - a whopping 1315! And there's still eight days to go before the sign-up list closes.

Man, there is no way I'll be able to visit 1315+ blogs in one month, so everyone who stops by Between the Keys during the Challenge, please accept my apology now for maybe not making it to your blog.

Just an FYI - I'm #91 on the list in case you go looking. Actually, you should go look and use the sign up list as a portal to find new and interesting blogs. Click here.

Now I must find coffee and caffeine myself awake. 

KC 

3 comments:

Murees Dupè said...

I think it is really nice of you to visit a few people before the challenge actually starts. I know I am very thankful that you came over to my blog and followed it. Thank you so much for the kind words you wrote on my blog as well and I look forward to reading your A-Z posts.

Valerie said...

I've been trying to start visiting people early. I can't believe how many there are!!

Hugs!

Valerie Nunez and the Flying Platypi

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by Between the Keys! I haven't looked today to see what the number is up to but I'm guessing there will be a last minute rush to sign up for the challenge.