Thursday, April 25, 2013

V is for Victory (series)

Day 22
April 25, 2013,

**Updated 6/26/17**
**Updated 4/10/21 - The Victory Series paperback is out of print.**

2013 A to Z Blogging Challenge

It's All About the Books


Welcome to the final days of the 2013 A to Z Blogging Challenge, and V is for Victory and The Victory Series, which we’ll get to in a moment, but mostly it’s pure personal victory.

Everyone likes to win. Win the game, win the guy, win the Powerball lottery…. I need a moment to focus on the numbers.....…. Whether it’s public or private, winning is, on the whole, considered a good thing. I happen to think private victories are much sweeter than public ones.

It’s not that I don’t appreciate the big blowout celebrations because I do. It’s great fun to join a group and whoop it up! I do it when the opportunity arises. But in my day-to-day life, I find savoring the small victories to be more rewarding.

Those small victories are celebrated in The Victory Series. A man comes out. A father is accepted by his son. Cancer is beaten. A man risks his heart. A life is rebuilt. Parents embrace a son. Love wins the day. These are victories that matter.

And for me, the victory was that of writing my first stories in a genre I loved to read. There’s something a little special about those stories because of it. I was feeling my way, much the same as my characters, and I shared in their victories as they created mine because writing is a symbiotic relationship between author and character.

So here’s a bit about The Victory Series. If you haven’t read it, I hope you will. And if you’ve read it, I hope you’ll re-read it and experience the victory love brings again.

Visit my bookshelf to learn more. 


KC

_*_*_*_*_*_
 

Surrendered Victory
2008 Amber Heat Wave Contest Winner
Contemporary gay romance

Dalton makes Reed tingle in all the right places. Now Reed’s ready to answer the question that’s haunted his every failed relationship. Is he really gay?

Reed walked into Dalton’s life and everything changed. This time, Dalton won’t hide the fact he’s gay from anyone, even his son.

Together they surrender all to each other and claim the ultimate victory - love.

*****
Passion's Victory
2008 CAPA Nominee
contemporary gay romance 

When passion is the prize, it’s time to change the rules….

Micah Souther is young, talented, and gay. As the junior owner of the family business, he knows better than to look for love “on the clock.”

Jonas Chadwick is the new guy at the firm. Older, wiser, and a survivor of the school of hard knocks, he’s not in the market for an office romance, even if he knows for certain his young boss is gay.

One kiss is all it takes to send Micah and Jonas on a collision course, and when bodies collide, the friction gets hot...

****

Shining Victory
contemporary gay romance

Stacy James survived a life-shattering accusation to become a successful businessman with a lot to offer a partner. At forty, he's finally put his ghosts to rest, and is ready for someone in his life, if the right person comes along.

Young and wild, ace mechanic Levi Wright builds engines made for speed. When Levi's volatile temper lands him nose-to-nose with trouble, Stacy ignores his own rules and steps in to save Levi from making a big mistake. But Stacy can't ignore Levi's smoldering sexuality as the younger man then pursues him.

And Levi has made it clear, he's out to get his man.

********

 _*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com



No comments: