Saturday, September 6, 2014

Beneath Dark Stars by KC Kendricks for #MSS58

September 6, 2014
**Updated 4/2/21 - the My Sexy Saturday blog hop has been closed.**

Welcome to Between the Keys and another My Sexy Saturday! This week's MSS is about aliens and the "other worldly" worlds we all love. I met my first shapeshifter in 1969 -  Jorth in Moon of Three Rings, who was Krip Vorlund in barsk skin. I was captivated and fascinated.

Creating my very own shapeshifter was more fun than anyone is due. He's sexy, bratty, smart, irreverent and a prince among his people. He's Sundown and he found his perfect mate in Detective Fallon Roxbury.

Here are seven sexy paragraphs from Beneath Dark Stars (book two in the Sundown Saga).

= = = = = =
Sundown belly-flopped his way across the mattress and draped his leg over my thighs as his lips nuzzled below my ear. My hand was trapped beneath his torso, but I managed to work my fingers to his belly button. I almost expected it to vanish, but he maintained the illusion of having one.

“You have taught me much, Fallon.”

“I aim to please.” I wondered what he wanted that he felt the need to soften me up before he asked for it. I wiggled my hand lower until my fingertips grazed his cock. “Just remember you wear this skin for only me, Sundown.”

“I never forget.” He levered up on his elbow to kiss me. I cupped the back of his head with my free hand and licked his warm lips.

Sundown deepened the kiss, moving his lips over mine. His tongue teased mine with its silky heat, coaxing me to meet him in a mock battle for the lead. There was no way for either of us to lose.

I’d promised him a full-body massage, so it surprised me when he kept me pinned to the mattress and kissed his way to my nipples. He rarely topped unless I asked, but I knew he intended to fuck me. The need to have him sink into me, to abandon myself to the fierce pleasure of it at his hands, seized me.

Sundown’s body molded to mine, his shapeshifter skin flowing like some dry liquid against mine, stroking me all over without moving. I struggled to find breath amid the ever-sharper jolts of arousal slamming my system in rapid waves. He surrounded me with whisper soft caresses, which suddenly focused on my stiff cock.

= = = = =

BENEATH DARK STARS 
Gay romance with a paranormal shift
available now at AmazoniTunes/AppleBarnes and NobleKobo, and other online booksellers. 


More about Beneath Dark Stars:


Fallon Roxbury, seasoned detective and special police consultant, knows that appearances can be deceiving. Trained to gather the clues and arrive at logical conclusions, he fits the puzzles pieces of a situation together to find the truth. But there’s nothing reasonable in Fallon’s attraction to the sexy, secretive shapeshifter called Sundown.

Sundown has studied people all his life. Having his very own human male is all he ever wanted. In Fallon, he’s found a man he can trust with his secrets and reveal his true nature. Keeping Fallon happy is a joyful exercise Sundown puts his heart and soul into - when he’s not teasing Fallon’s police partner by leaving strange footprints at crime scenes, that is.

Fallon’s new case ties into an old one. At a dead end, he knows it’s time to ask Sundown for a little help. With his special abilities, Sundown can get into places Fallon can’t. All Fallon has to do is figure out a way to prove what he already knows. But what’s a cop to do when the truth takes a shift that’s stranger than fiction? 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Christiane France - Author said...

I really like the Sundown stories they're so good.

Unknown said...

I love how his shapeshifter skin seems to move and caress Fallon at the same time. Very creative!