Monday, March 23, 2015

2015 A to Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal Day

March 23, 2015

Today is the day many participants in the A to Z Blogging Challenge are revealing their theme for 2015. If you're not familiar with the A to Z Challenge, it's twenty-six blogs in twenty-six days. It begins April first and you blog following the alphabet every day except on the Sundays. This will be the fifth year I've been a part of the Challenge. I survived the first four and I plan to survive this year. 

All my survivor badges are currently displayed at the bottom of the page. 

So.... drum roll please....

My 2015 theme is "Many Sundry Things."  It is, as you may promptly guess, about many different things. From A is for Again! to N is for NASCAR to Y is for Year's Passing, it's a mish-mash of many sundry things. And there will be a little book promotion along the way - because books are what I do. 

I hope you'll check back, from A to Z, in April.

KC 
www.kckendricks.com 

No comments: