Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Undeniable a certified Bestseller at All Romance eBooks

May 20, 2015

There's no way to predict it. There's no magic bullet to make it happen. Hell, I don't even expect it to happen. Today, it did.

I had an email from All Romance eBooks. Huh, I thought. Should I open that? Well, I did. The email was from Julie. All you author types will know that name. She's in charge of marketing, etc. 

Congratulations! Undeniable by KC Kendricks has just hit the Allromance.com Bestseller List! We've attached our ARe Bestseller graphic for your use. Please feel free to link it to the book's detail page: /product-undeniable-1806251-149.html.

Yea! This has only happened once before that I can recall and that was with Kentucky 98 Proof. 


I wish there was a magic formula but I think this only happens through hard work and dedication to the craft of writing.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has purchased a copy of Undeniable.

You made my day!!

_*_*_*_

UNDENIABLE


With a summer storm threatening to ruin his Friday afternoon, Asa Burton packs his briefcase and bolts for home before the driving gets dangerous. On the interstate, stuck behind an accident, he regrets his decision until he sees Ford Weston standing along the side of the road talking to a police officer.

Ford Weston can’t believe his luck, bad and good. First, his car gets clipped on the tail end of an accident, and then none other than Asa Burton pulls over and offers him a ride home. Coming face-to-face with the biggest regret of his life leaves Ford off-balance. He’d screwed up with Asa all those years ago. It was his fault the relationship ended.

Asa can’t believe he’s found Ford again, so why is he angry with himself? Could it be because Ford walked out on him without a word seventeen years ago and he did nothing to stop him? Asa’s sure of only one thing – Fate just handed him the opportunity to win Ford back – and get some answers.  

*_*_*

UNDENIABLE
Available at:

 iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/book/undeniable/id1191121896?mt=11


 Universal link to additional booksellers: https://books2read.com/u/mBenoR

 Undeniable webpage with excerpt: https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/undeniable-contemporary-gay-romance.html

 _*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com




No comments: