Saturday, July 25, 2015

MSS#102 - Between the Moon and the Deep Blue Sea by KC Kendricks

July 25, 2015


Ocracoke Island. The Outer Banks. Pirate lore. The lighthouse. Sixteen miles of clean beach.
One house. Two men. Three months.
Starting over.

_*_*_*_


BETWEEN THE MOON & THE DEEP BLUE SEA

More about Between the Moon & the Deep Blue Sea:
www.kckendricks.com





His intent jolted through me. He meant to fuck me right here on the floor. I held him at arm’s length. “Now, wait a minute. This isn’t going to work for me.”

Darcy froze. His expression darkened as he moved toward anger. “You think it’s acceptable to leave me hanging, all hot and bothered, so long as you get off?”

“Don’t get pissy with me, Darcy. I’ve never let a guy up my ass, and this…”

“Never!”

“For God’s sake, don’t look so shocked. I’ll laugh, and you’ll be all hurt.” I twisted out of his grasp and tried to yank my jeans up. Strong hands closed around my hips to pull me back into the curve of his body. Soft lips nibbled on the back of my neck as his fingers teased my ass.

“I agree. The kitchen floor isn’t the place for auspicious beginnings. My bed is.”

I’d gone all shivery from what he was doing to my butt. The light strokes of his fingertips brought to memory the moans of pleasure I’d drawn from other men. Could he do that to me? 


Available at Amazon and other online book sellers

_*_*_


Chad Collier’s had enough of providing stud service to rich men. It’s true he’s had more fun than any one man deserves, but now it’s time to make a plan for the rest of his life. At the urging of a mentor, he takes a leap of faith and breaks with his old ways. Yet a job interview lands him smack in the path of Darcy Paulson, the sort of rich man Chad vowed to avoid.

Darcy Paulson came of age as the prodigal son in a wealthy manufacturing dynasty. Every man he’s ever met has been after his money, until Chad Collier shows up on his doorstep. Darcy finds Chad prickly, standoffish, and utterly irresistible. Smitten by Chad’s dark good looks and determination to stand on his own two feet, Darcy is happy to give him an opportunity. It doesn’t take long for them to figure out that some private, no-strings fun is what they both need.

An unexpected event brings them face-to-face with the truth. The magic that happens between the moon and the deep blue sea is something a man can’t own, and it can be fully experienced only in the arms of a lover...

http://www.kckenricks.com
http://www.twitter.com/kckendricks






Welcome to the 102nd My Sexy Saturday blog hop! My Sexy Saturday gives you seven sexy sentences or seven paragraphs from some of the best romance available today. Use the list below to check out My Sexy Saturday participating authors.

2 comments:

Carolina Valdez said...

Hi KC:

Wow. That's very sexy #MSS post. Our blog titles are similar. Yours is between the keys, mine is "butt to the seat and" fingers to the keys. It's the only way we get our stories done, isn't it?

Have a great weekend.

KC Kendricks said...

As my header says, "Come with me into a world where visions live, and life and love are met on my keyboard, down in the spaces between the keys..."

I have a future blog entry that somewhat reflects the nature of your comment. It's scheduled for October 7th as part of the IWSG.