Friday, September 11, 2015

ACBW - Brain Games

September 11, 2015

Have you tried doing mturk.com. It's owned by Amazon. My son does it for fun. The pay starts out small (pennies) but as you built up the amount of jobs you take, the pay increases. He did a 2 minute job for .86 cents. You'd have to read the instructions to understand the system, but there's money to be had there for an ambitious person. - Brenda Williamson

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I never heard of it before so I went and looked. It sounds more like a fun personal challenge than serious money but I can see where signing up and filling in the odd moments while at the day job would be beneficial to my state of mind. It would be better than playing Freecell or Mahjong. I should set up the account and tell Himself to have at it. :)  - KC Kendricks

No comments: