Saturday, April 16, 2016

N is for No More Time Management?

Day 14
April 16, 2016

2016 A to Z Blogging Challenge

No more time management? Seriously? Well, yeah. Who hasn’t been tempted to throw out the concept and fly by the seat of their pants? I’ve done it a few times, but I always drift back to my better habits.

If I stop paying attention to what I’m doing things in my life fall apart pretty fast. Chores pile up until I’ve got a mountain of my own making to climb. (We talked about mountain climbing yesterday.)

Saying no more time management is, to me, squandering the most valuable resource I have. I can get more clothes, more money, more everything except time. Time is a non-renewable resource. It’s in my best interest to make every moment count for something. I need to be intentional about time.

No more time management? Not this girl.

 KC Kendricks
www.twitter.com/kckendricks

No comments: