Monday, April 25, 2016

U is for Un-clutter

Day 21
April 25, 2016
**updated 4/14/21**

Un-clutter. Usually one hears the word “de-clutter” but I needed a U word for today so it’s unclutter.

Is it time to unclutter my time? Like a lot of people, I sometimes cram an awful lot into one day, and something always suffers. I shortchange the people I love and/or the story I’m working on to do more. Why? No one pressures me to expend my time in large chunks that haven’t been scheduled or prioritized. Some days I talk the talk but forget to walk the walk.

The day always rolls around when I know it’s time to look at my calendar and unclutter my time. Sometimes all it takes is a concerted effort to actually finish some to-do list items. Other times I might push back a girl’s night out for a week. I might even take a Friday night off from the bowling league to finish projects.

But I know if I don’t allow the clutter to accumulate in the first place, I won’t need to take the time to scramble and unclutter.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

U is also for Undeniable

Certified an All Romance eBook Best Seller!

With a summer storm threatening to ruin his Friday afternoon, Asa Burton packs his briefcase and bolts for home before the driving gets dangerous. On the interstate, stuck behind an accident, he regrets his decision until he sees Ford Weston standing along the side of the road talking to a police officer.

Ford Weston can’t believe his luck, bad and good. First his car gets clipped on the tail end of an accident, and than none other than Asa Burton pulls over and offers him a ride home. Coming face-to-face with the biggest regret of his life leaves Ford off-balance. He’d screwed up with Asa all those years ago. It was his fault the relationship ended.

Asa can’t believe he’s found Ford again, so why is he angry with himself? Could it be because Ford walked out on him without a word seventeen years ago and he did nothing to stop him? Asa’s sure of only one thing – Fate just handed him the opportunity to win Ford back – and get some answers.  

*_*_*_*_*_

UNDENIABLE
Available at:
Amazon US: www.amazon.com/Undeniable-KC-Kendricks-ebook/dp/B01N32NQK3
 iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/book/undeniable/id1191121896?mt=11
 Barnes & Noble/NOOK: www.barnesandnoble.com/w/undeniable-kc-kendricks/1122195739?ean=2940154197066

 Rakuten/Kobo: www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/undeniable-45

 Universal link to additional booksellers: https://books2read.com/u/mBenoR
 Undeniable webpage with excerpt: https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/undeniable-contemporary-gay-romance.html
 _*_*_*_*_*_*_
 KC Kendricks
My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
http://kckendricks.blogspot.com
Visit my bookshelf at: 
https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/the-bookshelf-of-kc-kendricks-and-rayne.html

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com

twitter.com/kckendricks
pinterest.com/kckendricks/boards
instagram.com/kc_kendricks

No comments: