Saturday, February 4, 2017

MSS 175 - A Cat Named Hercules

February 4, 2017
**Updated 4/2/21 - the My Sexy Saturday blog hop has been discontinued.**

Welcome to February and another My Sexy Saturday blog hop! Today is the 175th installment of the blog hop - quite an achievement! Be sure to check out all the My Sexy Saturday blogs using the linky list below. 


Today I have seven sexy paragraphs from A Cat Named Hercules which is part of the Men of Marionville collection. 


Having raised many kittens, I had a lot of good material to draw from for this story. Enjoy!


_*_*_*_*_


Gale drew back and blinked at me. “Are you suggesting I should fuck you?”

Goosebumps skittered across my back as my balls drew up. My cock lengthened as the idea took root. “Sure.”

I smacked his ass. He didn’t like it and smacked me back—hard. He stuck his index finger in front of my nose. “Be careful doing that, big boy. I don’t look tough, but I turn scrappy when people hit me.”

“You’ll beg me to spank you some day.”

“Don’t count on— Ayiayaa!” Gale surged forward into my arms, pelvis first, plastering the length of his body against mine.

I levered up on my elbow and looked into wide, innocent eyes. Herc meowed softly. Sweetly. Like he was the most precious thing on earth. Did they give Academy Awards to kittens? “I told you he’d be a problem. Do you believe me now?" 

Gale laughed and released his hold on me. "Damn his little whiskers! I thought a spider was crawling on my ass. That tickled!"   

*_*_*_*

ABOUT A Cat Named Hercules



New in town, Shiloh Rudy joins a group of civic-minded volunteers to better acquaint himself with his recently adopted community. It’s a good way to make friends, network, and help make a difference, not to mention perhaps meet someone interesting  - in a romantic sort of way. The one thing Shiloh didn’t expect was a love to rival all others to come with four white paws.

Gale Widmyer is on his feet and moving forward after piecing his life back together following a series of wrong choices. In his darkest moments, the one bright spot in his existence was the fulfillment of his dream to become a veterinarian. Gale’s making good on a promise to himself when an abandoned kitten leads him to Shiloh Rudy and a chance at the happiness he never hoped to have.

Laying the cornerstone for a developing relationship comes easy for Shiloh and Gale. But the wounds of the past often remain unhealed at their deepest point. A few careless words erects a wall of silence between the two men, one Shiloh has to breach if he hopes to win Gale back. It will take more than apologies to win Gale’s forgiveness and put old fears to rest. It’ll take a cat named Hercules.


A Cat Named Hercules
Book five in the Men of Marionville series

Now available at AmazoniTunesBarnes and NobleKobo and other online book sellers

KC Kendricks

www.kckendricks.com
http://kckendricks.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/kckendricks
www.pinterest.com/kckendricks

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Loving the role of the kitten already - great snippet!

Angelica Dawson said...

Hahaha! Nothing like a cat.