Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Damn You Autocorrect!

Every once in a while you just have to throw decorum to the four winds. Screw the politically correct. Forget age and image. Every once in a while you have to come clean and admit you found something so funny you almost wet yourself laughing.

A friend sent me the link to the Damn You Autocorrect website and I haven't laughed like this in ages! Based on some of the things friend's phones have emailed me, I believe every one! Enjoy!

http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/

1 comment:

Laura M. Campbell said...

That is hilarious! I'm so glad when I got my new phone I didn't have T9. It's irritating when the damn phone tries to finish my words for me. Back off, buddy. I got this under control!

I'm totally digging my voice command for my text messages. There are just times (e.g., driving) when typing takes to long. Just be sure to speak clearly. It can turn out like whisper down the lane. Hahah!