Saturday, October 2, 2010

5 Kiss Review for The Back Stairs

October 2, 2010



It's refreshing to get a review from a reviewer that does what she does simply because she loves to read! Hats off to Tina at Two Lips Reviews, and many thanks.

Here's what she had to say about The Back Stairs.

I found The Backstairs by K. C. Kendricks to be a really intriguing read. I never really knew what was coming next and I found that fascinating. The chemistry between Fallon and Sundown was hot, but it was Sundown's story that I really found memorable. I would love to know more about people like Sundown, so I hope there is a series spin off here in the future. I cannot tell you more - it would spoil the book - but it is really a fresh take on shapeshifters that I really hope is explored more.

This book also touches on the idea of loving someone regardless of gender and about gender being what you feel inside rather than what you are on the outside. I really loved this story on many levels and highly recommend it. It has hot man-love in it for anyone who loves it like I do, but the story itself is unforgettable. I know I am not going to forget it anytime soon. I completely applaud K. C. Kendricks for coming up with a character twist that kept me guessing till the last page was turned. - Tina for Two Lips Reviews


Read the entire review here.

And to answer a question, yes, Tina, there will be more of Sundown soon.

KC

**Update** The Back Stairs is available at
www.allromanceebooks.com/product-thebackstairs-2004038-145.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Very well-deserved, my friend. You are an incredible writer