Sunday, March 15, 2020

Going way off topic

March 15, 2020


The world has gone mad. As I write this, we are in the midst of global hysteria over COVID-19. While this is a serious health issue, once again the mainstream media has mobilized to whip the populace into a frenzy. Part of me says there are some people out there who deserve to live in their own created hell for buying into the dystopian hype, but most of me just feels sorry for them. My generation has birthed and raised a generation of idiot robots. How did this happen? It's like the mainstream media has found a way to reach inside their skulls, suck out their brains, and replace it with tapioca pudding. 

I can't believe the political sniping going on over COVID-19. The people of the United States deserve better. 

If there's one big takeaway for me from all this it's that the Affordable Care Act has wrecked our healthcare system. The Affordable Care Act put the government in charge of our healthcare and when faced with its first big challenge, it failed. Healthcare has become ALL about the money and not health. 

Many, many, many of the politicians who believe in, and voted for, the Affordable Care Act, who in effect created a big part of this mess, now criticize the government's response to the COVID-19 response. GROW THE FUCK UP AND OWN YOUR MESS.

The government, which now controls our healthcare system, has turned on itself. We're being controlled by a pack of flaming idiots. 

Wow. That was soooo not what I sat down to blog about this morning. Perhaps I really needed to just get that out. 

I'd better go do something else for a bit and come back later. Maybe then I can stay on topic. 

KC

No comments: