Friday, September 3, 2010

Open Roads hits #5 on the Amber Allure August 2010 Top Ten List

September 3, 2010


As strange as this seems, the number FIVE is a recurring number in my life. Terry LaBonte drove #5. The great Brooks Robinson wore the #5 jersey for the Orioles. I've had five cars, and five jobs. Now Open Roads is number five on the best seller list. I think the universe is trying to tell me something. Like - stick with FIVE.

Silliness aside, a big CONGRATS to all my fellow authors for making the list with me. What amazing company to be in!

AMBER ALLURE / August 2010
(Please note Amber Quill Press closed on 3/30/16)

1. Lift Your Voice - T. A. Chase (Gay / Contemporary)
2. A Bid For Love - T. D. McKinney & Terry Wylis (Gay / Contemporary)
3. A Big Hunk O' Love - Hunter Raines (Gay / Contemporary)
4. Best Laid Plans - Cassie Stevens (Gay / Contemporary)
5. Open Roads - KC Kendricks (Gay / Contemporary)
6. White Out - Heidi Champa (Gay / Contemporary)
7. Sins Of Affection - India Harper (Gay / Suspense)
8. Chain-Male - Angelia Sparrow & Naomi Brooks (Gay / Contemporary)
9. The Manituw - Lisbeth Jenkins (Gay / Contemporary)
10. Cops And Rubbers - A. J. Llewellyn (Gay / Contemporary)

I'm going to give my own honorable mention to the three authors whose books released on August 29th, and therefore didn't really have time to rack up August sales: Pepper Espinoza, Terry O'Reilly and Devon Rhodes.

My to-be-read list just got longer, not that I mind on iota.

Open Roads is available at AmazoniTunesBarnes & NobleKobo and other online booksellers.

KC Kendricks

2 comments:

Heidi Champa said...

Congrats to you!! So, nice to be on the list with you as well. I'm yet to read your story, but it is on my list!

Also, love the Brooks Robinson mention. I had the chance to meet him and he is such a nice man.

KC Kendricks said...

Hi, Heidi,and welcome to Between the Keys! Congrats on your first release with Amber Quill, too.