Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's 4.5 Hearts for The Ghost Wore Denim from MM Good Book Reviews

October 12, 2014

Many thanks to reviewer Portia de Moncur for her 4.5 Heart review of The Ghost Wore Denim. I didn't expect to have the book reviewed so quickly, so it was quite a surprise. 

I don't get many reviews these days. I think I've been writing for so long now that I'm known to those reviewers who've been around as long. They've already given me high marks and so move on to authors they don't know. My partner in The Ghost Wore Denim, Christiane France, has noticed the same thing in her career.  


Here's a snippet from the review:

This story was amazing…I love a good romance and when you add in a bit of paranormal…I would recommend reading this story especially if you love two sexy men, a man in uniform, ghost, excitement, adventure and a bit of a mystery. I cannot wait to read more by these two amazing authors. – Portia de Moncur

Read the entire MM Good Book Review here.
A little more about The Ghost Wore Denim, available at Amber Allure here.


Michael Brooks had it all mapped out. The market was ripe for him to flip a few houses to supplement his income as an untenured professor at the local college. His plan took a detour when he found a two-story Colonial perfect for a Bed & Breakfast – with a ghost who wears denim.

Deputy Colin Jefferson is a hometown boy who made good. As a member of the local police force he serves the community he loves. He’s heard stories about the Taylor Mansion ghost all his life. Maybe he’s even seen it a time or two, if he believed in that sort of thing.

And Colin has to believe when the ghost pays a visit and Michael asks for his help.

KC Kendricks
http://www.kckendricks.com
http://www.twitter.com/kckendricks
http://www.facebook.com/kckendricks

No comments: