Saturday, October 18, 2014

Double Deuce for MSS Thrillers

October 18, 2014
** Updated 4/2/21 - the My Sexy Saturday blog hop has been discontinued.**

A little indulgence if you please, before we get to today's My Sexy Saturday. This date marks eight years being cancer-free for my beloved. I think we'll "celebrate" by doing nothing out of the ordinary. To share a normal day together is the real blessing of being a survivor. And now on to My Sexy Saturday! 

Here's seven sexy paragraphs from Double Deuce, the first book in the Ian Coulter's Amethyst Cove series. Look for the latest installment of Ian's story in December. Check out the other half of the Amethyst Cove universe at Christiane France's blog

= = = = =


I bucked him off, then pinned him beneath me. We froze, and I suddenly understood what it meant to fall into someone’s eyes. He licked his lips.

“I know you don’t trust me, Ian, but I’m not out to cause you any harm.”

“That’s an odd statement for a man who’s flat on his back.” I took his mouth, hard, thrusting my tongue into his heat. His knees rose to grip my ribs as he moaned deep in his throat.

It wasn’t an act. No one was that good. I rocked against him, the ridge of my hard cock riding his in a mock fuck. He found the tail of my shirt and pulled it free of my jeans. His big hands moved across my skin, trailing goose bumps over my back. I kissed his neck, finding the soft skin behind his ear.

“This is going to get out of hand.”

His legs dropped from my sides. His voice was hoarse in my ear. “I don’t care. I need this, Ian. I need this so bad.”

The note of pleading in his voice shot though the last of my reservations. The morning would be soon enough to pursue the riddle of Rick Mohr. Tonight, I would ease the man, calm those restless, begging hands and push back whatever demon had hold of him. I rolled off him.
= = = = = 

DOUBLE DEUCE
Contemporary gay romance mystery
available now AmazoniTunesBarnes and Noble, and Kobo.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Jessica E. Subject said...

What a sexy excerpt!!

And congratulations to your other half on being eight years cancer free! That's wonderful!! :)

Christiane France - Author said...

Here's a toast to your beloved: May his health continue to be good and stay cancer-free.

As for Ian Coulter, may his sexy adventures continue. I just love that character.

KC Kendricks said...

Thank you, Jessica and Chris! And thanks for stopping by the blog.

Joelle Casteel said...

wow 8 years cancer free! that's great. And this is a wonderful scene :)

Author H K Carlton said...

Blessings to you and your beloved both, KC.

Awesome excerpt!

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by Between the Keys and for your well-wishes. We had a great day just hanging out together.