Sunday, April 2, 2017

Stat check (because I can't help it!)

April 2, 2017

You know how it is. You read an off-the-wall headline and it sucks you in and you click to see what it's really about. Yeah, I fell for one this morning.

Being my own webmaster webmistress, I try to keep up. So when an article tells me that more and more people are ditching desktops and laptops in favor of using only their smart phone, I need to do my own version of fact checking. I come here to Between the Keys and look at the nice charts and graphs Blogger gives me. 

So what did Blogger tell me this morning? I don't think I need to revamp my world around iPhone and Android just yet. I am a bit worried about the Russians, though. (And I swear they did NOT influence my vote one iota!!)

In all seriousness, it is interesting to see what browsers other folks use, what OS they use, and where people landing on the blog are on the planet. I prefer to think those 103 Russian hits are ordinary people looking for free smut romance, but it is enough to make me pause. I mean, seriously - why hack this little blog?  

It's true we need love and a little help from our friends to get along. It seems I'm doing my part right here at Between the Keys. Who knew? 



KC Kendricks
www.kckendricks.com
www.twitter.com/kckendricks

No comments: