Thursday, May 13, 2021

Amethyst Cove promo cards

 

May 13, 2021

Switching from having all my information on a .com website to the Between the Keys blog has been a lot of intense work. I'm not complaining, just stating the facts. The thing is, I've found out I like some of my reworked promo items a lot better than the originals. Go figure! 

The Covid-19 pandemic has impacted my life in strange ways. I'm essential personnel at the day job, so I've been splitting my time between the office in town and my home office. Things are shifting back to being in town more and my boredom level has ramped up to almost intolerable. Life is far from back to normal and the lack of work proves it. Why do I need to be at a desk where I've got nothing to do?

Well, your favorite author always has work to do. It may not be exactly right, but I've spent time at the day job working on some promo items, not to mention doing some blogging. And watching a few YouTube videos about gardening and canning. Let's not forget that. Anyway...

Yesterday, I reworked the little promo cards for the Amethyst Cove series and I thought I'd share them today. If you want to know more about Ian and Rick, and how they got off to a shaky start and ended up married, please visit https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/ian-coulters-amethyst-cove-by-kc.html

I think Ian and Rick's story is honest in dealing with their relationship. Sure, we all want romance, but romance takes commitment and work to last. Ian and Rick have ups and downs just like we all do. Ian is a bit commitment-phobic and Rick struggles with jealousy and insecurity, but in the end, they know life is better when they're together. It's love, commitment, and above all understanding the other person that makes it work. If that's not too close to real life for you, I think you'll enjoy this series. And yes, it's a lot better if read in order. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Snips and clips on my YouTube channel: KC Kendricks Between the Keys


No comments: