Saturday, July 24, 2021

A new BTK record is set!

July 24, 2021


Yesterday, a new record was set here at Between the Keys - 1072 views in one day. WOW! My thanks to everyone who stopped by!

I could have missed this. Checking the stats isn't something I do on a regular basis. Yes, I've blogged about the stats before, just as a curiosity, but I think it's important to remember that the stats don't tell the whole story. 

While I'm delighted that so many found their way here, and hopefully read a few posts, I know that doesn't translate to book sales. I've been in this game too long to believe that and I do, in fact, know better. Blogging at Between the Keys is fifty percent book related and fifty percent whatever the hell I'm in the mood for. And this morning I thought I'd share that BTK got a lot of views yesterday. 

Interesting, at least to me. 

KC Kendricks

No comments: