Monday, November 1, 2021

Centerville Muscle series now on Kindle Unlimited

 November 1, 2021


Centerville Muscle
Book 1  - Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted
Book 2 - Memphis
Book 3 - July Heat

The Centerville Muscle series is now on Kindle Unlimited. 

Please visit the book pages for more information, beginning with Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted. Links to the sequels are on the pages.

Yes, the author has of this writing failed to get the series overview page posted. Oh, for a thirty-hour day!

  _*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Snips and clips on my YouTube channel: KC Kendricks Between the Keys



No comments: