Saturday, June 15, 2024

Video: A Patio Chat

June 15, 2024

This week now ending has been full of activity. There have been the usual chores to do as well as a few extras. In preparation for the new well, a local gentleman I've known for years came and doused. He found the same spot his father did many years ago. I do believe there is something to it. 

The drill manager came and went twice, taking measurements and such. He brought good news that I hope holds true. They hope to set up the drill rig this coming week. The "handyman" building a new deck for one of the cousins came and looked at the cistern. He'll clean and reseal it after the well is up and running. It may seem senseless to keep the cistern ready to go, but if the new well fails, I need a backup plan in place. Living on a severe water restriction is not any fun. 

I worked on the writing, too. It feels good to be back at it even in a smaller capacity. When I needed to take a break, I made two video segments - a garden tour and a patio chat. Once I got into editing them, I decided to tack the garden tour onto the end of the patio chat since it's not all that wonderful. Hopefully, I'll shoot a better yard and garden update next week. 

The patio chat segment is okay. I'm learning more every time I make a video, so bear with me. I want to keep these videos "real" and not super edited and slick looking. Making videos is not my job. It's merely a hobby. I think it's fine if they look real. Will I get better at it? I hope so, but I don't want to go all slick and professional. Keep it simple and keep it real is the modus operandi for this.

The video is below if you'd like to view it, and if you want to subscribe to my YouTube channel and help the channel grow, I'd appreciate it.





    _*_*_*_*_*_*_
 KC Kendricks
My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at The Hideaway/Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Snips and clips on my YouTube channel: KC Kendricks Between the Keys



KC Kendricks, Rayne Forrest, Between the Keys, YouTube videos, author chat, country living, m/m romance, time management, black Labrador Retriever, contemporary gay romance, LGBT romance, Kindle romance books, gardening



No comments: