Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Passion's Victory garners 4.5 stars from Jesse Wave


August 26, 2008
**Updated 6/26/17**

It's not often I have the chance to actually chat with a reviewer, but yesterday I had the opportunity to trade emails with Jesse Wave. It came about due to a problem with blogger. Jesse reviewed Passion's Victory, and no matter how hard I tried, the page wouldn't open for me. Being the impatient sort, I emailed. In short order, the problem was resolved and I was able to read the review for Passion's Victory. 

I have to say, it's very rewarding to know a reviewer has actually read a story, and not written a review based on the website blurb and excerpt. And when you know they've read it, and they give it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars, it's great.

See, I just can't pretend it's not thrilling to get a good review. I can't play it all laid-back and cool. Don't know how. If I thought I could still pull off doing a cartwheel without breaking my neck, I'd be doing them!


_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com


No comments: