Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Drones are Coming

February 22, 2015

One of the last things I would have thought I had to worry is a drone flying over my house. I live pretty far out of town, after all. We're just a happy little family, one generation removed from a moonshiner, living on the mountain. (Seriously- my grandfather made Apple Jack, a fact I think is pretty funny.)

Imagine my surprise when I spotted a little black drone flying about our enclave. Something is rotten in western Maryland. 

Well..... It shakes out it's one of the younger generation turned spy. This boy built the drone himself and now he's testing it. My question is, after what the fuck? - WHY? If the lad is bored with life, I have a lot of chores for him. 

Come next summer he'd best not fly that thing over my little dipping pool because I've been known to dip nekkid after dark. Now I'll have to take the shotgun with me. It'll be the last video his little drone takes. 

Because no one on Facebook gets to see me nekkid. 

BOOM!

KC
http://www.kckendricks.com 

No comments: