Friday, February 6, 2015

A Conversation Between Writers - Snow!

February 6, 2015


Wherein Brenda and KC discuss the non-blizzard of January...



Once again the lads on the Weather Channel missed us by a country mile. Our 4-6 inches was barely 1. Men can't measure. 
Himself parked the tractor with the snow blower on the patio to be ready and it was a wasted effort. Now I wonder how long the thing will sit there before he moves it back to its little shed. 
Do you have time to go over a manuscript for me? It's a little piece about the Big Misunderstanding and finding the one who got away and getting him back. ~ KC Kendricks

~~~~~

I never trust the weather people. I have found that the ACCU Weather app I put on my phone is fairly accurate.
I'll be out all day/ most night tomorrow. I can read it Monday if that's soon enough.
Every day I try to write on my story, but the last two, things just got in the way.
I wish we'd get some snow with the cold. ~ Brenda Williamson


No comments: