Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bling!

February 10, 2015

Don't ask me why. 

Some people smoke, or drink, or party. Some people buy shoes, or coats, or handbags. Me? I buy jewelry. I like bling. So I got some new bling. 

It's not like it's a real diamond. I call it trash with flash but I've had several pieces from this line and it holds up pretty well under the abuse I give it. My honey laughed at me but I don't care. I like to glance down at my keyboard from time-to-time and see bling. So snicker away, old boy. 

Anything that sparkles as I write is a Good Thing in my world. 

KC

2 comments:

Pearson Report said...

Here, Here!

The best part is unless you tell someone chances are no one can tell it's not the real McCoy.

I read somewhere that cubics hold their sparkle while diamonds need to be constantly cleaned. Go cubics!

Have fun with your new Bling!

Cheers, Jenny
2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
Twitter @PearsonReport
Blog PearsonReport

KC Kendricks said...

I like Diamonique. It sparkles even when covered in potting soil.