Thursday, November 29, 2012

Should I?

November 29, 2012

If you've read my blog on a regular basis, you know I like the word, "dithering." It just sounds better than wishy-washy or indecisive, especially since I'm neither. But I do, from time-to-time, dither. 

The 2013 A to Z Blogging Challenge is rapidly approaching. Should I do it again? Should I let it pass this year and pick it up again in 2014? Do I really have time between now and April first to get thirty blogs - with pictures - together? 

See - I'm dithering.

I flew by the seat of my pants in 2011. I didn't hear about the challenge until the day was almost upon me. This year, 2012, I spent a lot of time preparing blogs on the subject of being a published writer. Which worked better? I don't know. 

I begin to suspect 2013 might be another year where I fly by the seat of my pants if I decide to do it. I haven't even gone to check and see when sign up begins. 

That's because I'M DITHERING.  (big sigh here)

KC
http://www.kckendricks.com 

No comments: