Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Sexy Saturday - Doors of Time by KC Kendricks

October 5, 2013
**Updated 4/2/21 - the My Sexy Saturday blog hop has been discontinued.**

Welcome to My Sexy Saturday! My Sexy Saturday is a blog hop where your fave authors present seven sexy words, seven sexy paragraphs or even seven sexy pages from a published book or a work in progress. 

This week I have seven sexy paragraphs from Doors of Time. As teens, Calvin didn't confess to Emory he had feelings for him so Emory always believed Calvin was straight. This conversation takes place after Calvin tells Emory the truth. You can read more of it here.  Enjoy!

_*_*_
“As a younger man, I seemed to attract a macho element intent on making me their bitch.” Emory looked at him and lifted his hands, palms up. “And there you sit, only gay for a few hours.”

Calvin snorted. “Disconcerting, isn’t it?”

“You don’t know the half of it. I mean, I tell you you’re dessert and that makes you decide to have dinner with me?”

Calvin parked the car beside Emory’s little sports coupe. “I was leaning toward dinner without dessert, but your way sounds more interesting.”

Emory scrambled from the car as he reached for the door handle. “I’ll leave your name at the front desk.”

Calvin hurried after him and blocked his escape into his own ride. “Wait a second! What are you scared of, Emory?"

"Feeling sixteen and clueless again."

_*_*_

Doors of Time is available at
AmazoniTunes/AppleBarnes and NobleKobo,
and other online booksellers. 

To learn more about Doors of Time, please visit 
https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/doors-of-time-by-kc-kendricks.html

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Dakota Trace said...

Very yummy. I want dessert too :P

Dakota

KC Kendricks said...

I had seven different paragraphs selected but then I was afraid they were a bit much for a Saturday morning. It's not nice to make people choke on hot coffee.

Lynn Crain said...

Nice snippet. I love being with someone that makes me feel those feelings from being young. My DH makes me feel them every day. I love how these characters are playing it. Thanks for sharing.

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by again, Lynn!

Jessica E. Subject said...

It's nice to be with someone who makes you feel young again. I'm sure he won't be clueless with Calvin now. Nice! :)

KC Kendricks said...

They get it figured out eventually :)