Sunday, September 21, 2014

Now available - Dreams to Sell by KC Kendricks

September 21, 2014

DREAMS TO SELL
Dreams to Sell - book eight in the Men of Marionville series. 
Dreams to Sell is available at AmazoniTunesBarnes and NobleKobo and other online book sellers. 
 

Keith Mitchell needs a new challenge in his life. When an old friend pitches him a business proposition he agrees to pull up stakes and more to Marionville. Keith decides his new house will be in the style he’s always dreamed of having even if he will live in it alone.  

Realtor Terry Stattler has one goal in mind for his clients: find and sell them the house of their dreams. Recently widowed, Terry’s not in the market for companionship, or so he believes. His latest client is handsome, interesting and his age, but is he really ready to love again?

Keith becomes an eager suitor, waging a persistent siege until Terry gives into temptation. When Terry finds the right house for him, Keith redoubles his efforts to win Terry’s heart. After all, what good is a the perfect house if the man of your dreams won’t share it with you?


SHORT EXCERPT:

“Listen, Keith. We need to get something out in the open here. You’re a client. We’re conducting business.”
But he hadn’t said he wasn’t interested.
“I won’t always be a client. I’m going to buy a house here, sooner rather than later. Then what are you going to do when I ask you out for a romantic dinner?”
“Don’t push me, Keith.”
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dylan and Cass stand. I took a gulp of my lukewarm coffee. “I guess we’re going.”
Quick as lightning, he reached out and grabbed my wrist. “Don’t go. I’ll give you a ride home. Finish your coffee.”
Goosebumps skittered across my buttocks and down the back of my thighs at his touch. I wanted to take him up on his offer, but what did he really want? I covered his hand with mine and was inordinately pleased he didn’t pull away.
“Thanks, Terry, but I think tonight I should go with them. I’ll see you tomorrow.”
He slid his hand out from between my wrist and palm. “So you’re going to make me say ‘please’?”

 _*_*_

For a longer excerpt, please visit the book page here

Dreams to Sell - book eight in the Men of Marionville series. 
Dreams to Sell is available at AmazoniTunesBarnes and NobleKobo and other online book sellers. 

 KC Kendricks

Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com


No comments: