Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's Ace, Deuce, Trey for the first MSS of 2015

January 10, 2015
**Updated 4/2/21 - the My Sexy Saturday blog hop has closed.**

Welcome to the first My Sexy Saturday of 2015! It's hard to believe the new year is underway when I have so many 2014 projects I need to complete. But that's the way of writing - every book is finished in its proper time. 

Ace, Deuce, Trey - book three in Ian Coulter's Amethyst Cove series. Ian and Rick are just plain fun to write. They're opposites in many things but that makes them a good team. And of course you know they're sexy together. I hope you enjoy today's seven sexy paragraphs.

_*_*_*_



“I’m game if—” I stopped and held my index finger up to keep him from speaking. Someone was outside the main door. I heard it open and then bang closed.

Rick reached up on the desk and snatched his Glock, while I made a fruitless attempt to get my pants up and zipped. The voices in the lobby were clearer now. Rick rolled his eyes and laid his weapon aside.

Oh, fuck. And me with my dick still hanging out.

I looked up at Sheldon and Saylor as they stared down at us through my open office door. Sheldon’s eyes were big as saucers. Saylor cackled with glee.

“Well, just look at the two of you!”

Rick flipped his jacket over my lap. “I know you’ve seen it before, Blackwood, but I’ll thank you to turn around while Ian gets decent.”

Decent? I’d let him suck me in my office, on the floor, and he tossed out the word “decent”? I thought it was funny, but refrained from commenting.
*_*_*_*

About Ace, Deuce, Trey:

Ian Coulter has his hands full with a sexy office assistant, a favorite movie star client and a drag queen determined to save the world one lost runaway at a time. He can juggle all of it because he and his lover, FBI agent Rick Mohr, are finally together.

Rick’s transfer to Amethyst Cove puts him in charge of multiple operations. When one of Ian’s clients is targeted, it doesn’t take long for Ian to suspect the con artist is on an FBI watch list. With their cases overlapping, Ian and Rick are short on time. Together they set a trap and spring it before their suspect escapes.

Doing the job is easy but figuring out the relationship is tougher. Fitting their lives together isn’t without obstacles, but one thing is certain. On or off the case, Ian and Rick always get their man.


ACE, DEUCE, TREY
Available now at AmazoniTunesBarnes and NobleKobo


KC Kendricks
visit my bookshelf at KC Kendricks.com






5 comments:

Christiane France - Author said...

This is a good story. And I just love Ian.

Anonymous said...

I love the blurb for this story and the excerpt was very entertaining. Ian and Rick sound like a great couple.

Sondrae Bennett said...

Great excerpt. The part where Ian has a problem with the word decent, was especially entertaining.

Lucy Felthouse said...

Great snippet, well done!

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog for MSS!