Sunday, February 26, 2017

Photoshop education continues

February 26, 2017

It's Daytona Sunday. I've got one ear tuned in to the race and the other on the dog. Deuce isn't happy I'm not going outside with him to play Frisbee or ball. He'll survive it.

The truth is, I do understand. Watching television for hours on end makes me antsy. It's rare that I do it. To keep my mind from atrophying, I worked on learning something new with the photo shopping program. It's not exactly what I had in mind, but I'll take it for a first effort. If nothing else, I learned a few things that I should not do, but all-in-all I'm satisfied with it.




Netting Neptune
Book 1 in the Southern Cross collection

Available now at Amazon, iTune/Apple, Barnes and Noble, and Kobo

KC Kendricks
www.kckendricks.com
mailing list subscribe email: betweenthekeys-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

No comments: