Monday, November 18, 2013

Dancing with my shapeshifter again

November 18, 2013

The last week morphed into a stretch of busy-ness that caught me off-guard. I don't mind being busy provided I'm accomplishing something. And I did! 

Last Monday started out with the tree trimmers in the morning and Ender's Game in the late afternoon. Having read the book twenty odd years ago, I had to see this movie and I'm glad we went. Did the film makers stay true to the book? Pretty much, but I'm sure having read first enhanced the movie. 

Tuesday it was back to work. I'm glad I had a blog pre-scheduled because it was full steam ahead on the WIP Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening. Friday - bowling. Saturday - cousin's dinner. And yes, I got the manuscript submitted. Whoo-hoo! I was happy. Sunday - take a deep breath. 

So now I'm back on track at a more normal pace. I guess the good news is I didn't pull out too many hairs as the end of the Tales from the Garage story developed. No word yet when the Tales from the Garage PAX will be scheduled for release or even if the publisher will leave it as Tales from the Garage. I hope they do since that's what we all signed up for.  

The next book in the shapeshifter series is underway. Both Fallon and Sundown, the main characters, say this part of their story needs to be a bit more light-hearted. They've weathered a few storms, this shapeshifter and his human lover, so I'll bow to their wishes. They're going on a vacation. Of course, Sundown, being Sundown, he's bound to find some mischief. He always does - and that's why everyone likes him. 

KC Kendricks
website
twitter
pinterest
Between the Keys


No comments: