Saturday, February 8, 2014

Kentucky 98 Proof on the Seductive Studs & Sirens blog hop

February 8, 2014
**Updated 4/2/21 - the Seductive Studs & Sirens blog hop links have been disabled**

Ranger padded out of the bathroom, toenails clicking softly on the oak floor. Vic pulled his knees to his chest, held his breath, and slid under the water. He could almost float in the tub. He sat up, wiped the water from his eyes, and glared up at the tall man leaning on the doorframe.
“You’re early.”
“You’re not ready.” Boone raised an eyebrow. “But since you’re naked I don’t think I mind much.”
“The washcloth has me covered.”
“Damn. That must be disappointing.”
“It’s a big washcloth.”
Boone snorted. “Wouldn’t cover me.”
Vic flicked water drops at him. “You’re talking yourself into a corner, my friend. You gonna wash my back?” He grinned as the smirk faded from Boone’s face, replaced first by surprise then a glittering interest in his smoky blue gaze.  “Go make yourself useful and check the fire. And close the door.”
The muscles in Boone’s throat worked as he swallowed. “I’d rather climb in the tub with you.”

KENTUCKY 98 PROOF

Contemporary gay romance 

For more information, buy links, and a longer excerpt, please visit the author's website at https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/kentucky-98-proof-by-kc-kendricks.html 

*_*_*_*_*

Welcome to Between the Keys. While I usually hop on the My Sexy Saturday Blog Hop on Saturday, I thought I'd change it up a bit with the Seductive Studs & Sirens Blog Hop today. I hope you'll take the time to visit both.

*_*_*

Kentucky 98 Proof
Contemporary gay romance

Available at 





Barnes & Noble/Nook


Universal link to additional booksellers: https://books2read.com/u/bp8BXb

Kentucky 98 Proof webpage: 

_*_*_*_*_

KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com






8 comments:

Sexy Erotic Xciting said...

I have to admit. I just went to Amazon and bought this book!
Evelise

Anonymous said...

I think Boone should check the fire and then join Vic in the tub. Don't want them catching a chill once they're done. ;)

Nice snippet!
~Charley

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by Between the Keys today :)

Yep. Boone gets wet.

Morticia said...

Very intriguing - I like these characters already just from this snippet the chemistry is evident.

Dakota Trace said...

Love the humor in this. Made me smile even as it sizzled.
Dakota

Unknown said...

Dayum! A washcloth wouldn't cover him? *drools* now he has to share.
ND

Joelle Casteel said...

hot! love it!

Iyana Jenna said...

This sounds so lovely. :)