Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Is it time for a change?

May 27, 2015

I've been debating whether or not to change the appearance of Between the Keys. This background, while I still like it, is feeling sort of old and tired. I've searched for just the right picture for the header but haven't had much success. That's led me to pondering the saying, "change for the sake of change."

Change for the sake of change is a trap we all fall into at some point in our life. We get restless. We don't even know why we crave something - anything - different. That may be the point I'm at with the background. 

One of the problems is I want something classy and if you've looked at the blogger backgrounds.....   I know "classy" is in the eye of the beholder. To me, it would be a dark, rich color. What color? One that matches, or at least blends well, with this header photo I can't seem to find. I may have to resort to Photoshop to get what I want. 

If I can figure out what that is. 

Hmm. Maybe I'd better leave well-enough alone and avoid the change for the sake of change trap.

KC Kendricks
My home on the web- Between the Keys: http://kckendricks.blogspot.com
twitter.com/kckendricks
facebook.com/kckendricks
pinterest.com/kckendricks/boards
instagram.com/kc_kendricks
My country life at Holly Tree Manor



No comments: