Saturday, July 4, 2015

Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted - celebrating American muscle

July 4, 2015

** Up dated 4/2/21 - My Sexy Saturday was a weekly blog by a group of writing joining together for promotion. It ended in 2017.***

Happy Independence Day! July 4th means different things to folks but most Americans do stop and remember the significance of the day. I've been known to have a thing or two to say about it here

Being Saturday, it's also time to celebrate all things romance with the My Sexy Saturday blog hop. This is MSS #99 - quite an accomplishment. Kudos to organizer Lynn Crain for her dedication to all of us who participate. 

Few things speak to me the way the American Muscle Car does. Yes, I put that in caps. It's a breed all it's own. So for Independence Day I'm throwing in a classic American - a 1969 Camaro - along with two sexy guys. Here are seven sexy paragraphs from Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted. 

= = = = = = 


Logan leaned toward me as his right hand slid behind me to rasp the back of my neck. Surprise snapped through me followed by a jolt of electricity as his soft lips touched mine in the sweetest kiss I’d ever been given. Logan didn’t press or seek to arouse me. It was so much more. That careful kiss was a greeting and a question wrapped up in a quiet, unassuming intention to get closer to me. I fought against the rush of blood into my groin, pulled away and looked into his dark gaze. I didn’t want to turn into a horny fool and scare him off.


“Wow, Logan.” I swallowed, desperate to ease my dry throat. “I mean, that was…a surprise. I liked it.”

“Me, too.” He licked his lips. “What’s the first thing we need to do to the car?”

“Um, a detailed evaluation. I, um, have a form I use.” I straightened and frowned at him.

“What?”

“You’re sort of, um, stammering. It’s interesting.” Logan leaned toward me again, and my brain lost some higher functions. I leaned in and kissed him.

His response was swift. He cupped the back of my neck again and thrust his tongue past my lips. My cock filled in a throbbing, wonderful rush as the pulse beat in my ears deafened me. I sucked in a quick breath laden with the scent of his skin.

= = = = = 
BORED, STROKED AND BLUEPRINTED


About Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted: 


As a boy, Mick Ambrose fell in love with cars. Now he owns and operates an auto restoration shop specializing in all things American Muscle. When the black 1969 Camaro Z/28 he years ago dubbed Onyx pulls into his garage, Mick forgets his first love in favor of her driver, Logan Gregg. Mick’s interested and cruises Logan at a speed worthy of the car he drives.

Logan Gregg’s plan to avoid entanglements in his life drives away when he stops at American Muscle to ask a few questions about restoring the Z/28 he inherited from his uncle. The owner of the shop is smooth as a well-tuned V-8 engine and twice as hot. Logan is quick to shift gears and take a closer look at Mick Ambrose and the road ahead. When Mick wants to get too close, too fast, Logan backs off. His past holds painful memories he can’t escape and the tattoos on his arms aren’t just for decoration.

Working on the Z/28 brings the men closer, but Mick makes a mistake when he confesses his knowledge of the past Logan wants to keep buried. Mick knows a man has to settle his past to step into his future, but Logan’s unconvinced. To slay his personal demon, he’ll first have to look it in the eye. 

KC Kendricks
http://www.kckendricks.com




No comments: