Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Back Stairs for MSS 142

May 21, 2016

The theme this week for My Sexy Saturday is, "My Sexy Spaceship." Well, I don't have a spaceship but I do have a friendly alien shapeshifter. I think that's close enough!

Here are seven sexy paragraphs from The Back Stairs. Enjoy!

_*_*_*_

It took me three attempts to clear my throat enough to speak. “Why should I allow you to ‘ease me’?
Will you tell me the truth if I do?”

“I have told you the truth.”

There was the truth we tell the world, and then there was the truth we hide from ourselves. That hidden truth seized me in a relentless, sharp-edged vise. I was as big a whore as he was; only my coin was information. But I wanted his mouth on me more than I wanted to find out what else he knew.

“So far, you may have told me the truth. There’s more, and I’ll do whatever it takes to learn it.”

Sundown blinked up at me. “Will you, Fallon? Veritas. Truth. Do you know your limits?”

I shook my head, my gaze transfixed on his hands. I watched as he unsnapped my pants and slowly eased down the zipper and lay open the edges of the fabric to reveal my white cotton briefs. My cock lifted as he drew his middle finger along the hard ridge, barely touching my underwear, from the tip to the base. Sweat broke out in my armpits and over my back. His fingers hooked over my waistband and tugged at my garments. I lifted my butt, and he shucked everything down around my ankles. I looked down at my cock, full to bursting, and rosy red against my paler abdomen. Panic slammed my system.

What the hell was I doing? What if he were Internal Affairs working an undercover sting? Juny and I were not department favorites. We were more concerned with catching the bad guys than playing office politics. Sundown’s spooky green eyes sparkled with desire—and amusement.



_*_*_*_

About The Back Stairs:


Fallon Roxbury has a nose for trouble, and the uncanny ability for landing in the middle of it the moment he finds it. While investigating the gruesome murder of a young male prostitute in the red-light district, Fallon gets a whiff of something very strange. Forensics has unidentified hairs. Very unidentified hairs, like nothing in any of the textbooks. Following a tip from a person of interest, Fallon meets Sundown, an apparent hustler who knows a lot more than he will admit.

Getting personally involved with Sundown breaks every rule in the police manual, and in Fallon’s own personal code. Sundown is like a drug, and Fallon can’t stop at just one hit. When Sundown is forced to reveal the truth, Fallon’s world is turned upside down, and he’s left with only two options: check himself in for psychiatric evaluation, or accept a new reality with a strange shift.

Shapeshifters, that is.

THE BACK STAIRS

Available now at All Romance eBooks, Amazon, and other online book sellers. 

KC Kendricks

http://www.kckendricks.com
www.twitter.com/kckendricks




3 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Hot tease! Thanks for sharing it.

Christiane France - Author said...

I remember this book and that I loved it. Was this the one where you introduced the nestling or was it in a later story?

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog today for MSS!

The nestling appears in Beneath Dark Stars as Fallon begins to figure out just how deep into the shape shifter world he's fallen.