Wednesday, May 18, 2016

SABRE is on the All Romance eBook best seller list

May 18, 2016
**updated 4/9/21- ARE is now closed**

It's the email every author loves to get. The owner of All Romance eBooks sent notice that SABRE was on the ARE bestseller list. Yep. I did the happy dance! 

Even better, SABRE is still climbing the list. Thanks to everyone who purchased a copy!

I'm a little gobsmacked (to steal a phrase from my girlfriend in Scotland). I think every writer hopes to do well and then is surprised when it happens. At least I am. 

For more about SABRE, please one of the links below.  

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

SABRE is available at the following online booksellers:





Barnes & Noble/NOOK

Universal link to additional booksellers: https://books2read.com/u/mlDPvm



 _*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com

No comments: