Sunday, May 29, 2016

New cover up! Hot August Comes

May 29, 2016

So far it's been a rather productive weekend, and a great kickoff to my annual spring vacation. I've worked a half-dozen things off my home & garden to-do list, and a few more than that off my writing to-do list. Now, if the elves would just come and catch up the laundry...

One thing I didn't expect to mark off the list was the new cover for Hot August Comes. I was trolling the stock photo sites and spotted this guy. He just has that certain brooding something that meshes with the story. He looks like a guy at a major crossroads in his life, I expect to have the book available within a day or two. 


For some reason I seem to end up in surprise places. I didn't set out to turn the Marionville stories into a series. Same for the Southern Cross books. And I didn't set out to have a "calendar" series, but I have Hot August Comes, September Morning and December Promise. Go figure. 

I don't think I'll ask the universe why. I'll just go with the flow.

KC Kendricks
My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com


No comments: