Monday, January 2, 2023

The results are in: Smashwords end of year sale

January 2, 2023

Thanks to everyone who purchased a book during the Smashwords end-of-year sale! The numbers bear out that quite a few of you also went for the freebies, and I knew that would happen. It's fine to do that. 

I was hesitant to participate in this sale event but decided since my books were newly listed on Smashwords, I should. I'm glad I did. I hope some of you have found a new favorite author - ME! 

It's nice to see those numbers as we begin a new year.

Thank you, everyone!

   _*_*_*_*_*_*_


Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Snips and clips on my YouTube channel: KC Kendricks Between the Keys



KC Kendricks, Rayne Forrest, Between the Keys, contemporary gay romance, m/m romance, sci-fi romance, LGBT gay, love and romance, ebooks, sale, Smashwords

No comments: