Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Coming soon! Devilishly Delicious Dane!

 ***Update October 10, 2023 ***

***This title is no longer available***

February 15, 2023

I typed THE END!! 

I'm very happy to say that the draft of Devilishly Delicious Dane is complete! Now comes the editing part, better known as the part where I second-guess myself over everything.

Devilishly Delicious Dane is a light read. It's two guys meeting and while our hero has a bit of self-doubt, they cannot help but be together. There is also some very adult sex in there. That's your warning. I'm not censoring any of it. Keep your own kids from reading it because that's your job. 

With any luck and a lot of editing, Devilishly Delicious Dane will be available on or near March 1, 2023. 

Now it's on to two projects I've been mulling over for a long time. More on those later, I promise! 

    _*_*_*_*_*_*_


Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at The Hideaway/Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Snips and clips on my YouTube channel: KC Kendricks Between the Keys


KC Kendricks, Between the Keys, contemporary gay romance, m/m romance, LGBTQ+, romance novels, mature readers, ebooks, Kindle readers, donuts, HEA

No comments: