Thursday, March 16, 2023

Creativity is essential


March 16, 2023

It might be arguable that there is more to life than writing. If we don't pay attention to life, we don't have things to write about. It's circular. 

While I've been busy writing this winter, I've become aware I need something else to do for those times when my hands have caught up to my brain and the brain has to process ideas and get ahead again. 

Read about my plan for next winter, Flying Geese, and a bit about my life over at Holly Tree Manor (The Hideaway.) This is the blog where I share personal things outside of writing.  

 _*_*_*_*_*_*_


Social media links:
Snips and clips on my YouTube channel: KC Kendricks Between the Keys
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at The Hideaway/Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com


KC Kendricks, Rayne Forrest, romance fiction, LGBTQ gay, a writer's life, m/m romance, Kindle, ebook romance, arts and crafts

No comments: