Sunday, November 26, 2023

Shine a Light and Sumner's Garden



November 26, 2023

It's a bit chilly here today, too cold to do much work outside, so it's the perfect day to play with Photoshop.  

I've run the Facebook groups on both Shine A Light and Sumner's Garden separately, but I'd like to do a combo. The promo card is finished now I need to figure out a good promo "blurb." 

I guess it turned out okay. I like it and that's what matters.

    _*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at The Hideaway/Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Snips and clips on my YouTube channel: KC Kendricks Between the Keys


 

KC Kendricks, Shine A Light, Sumner's Garden, m/m romance, contemporary gay romance, GLBT gay romance, romance books for Kindle, Kindle romance, fun with Photoshop, book promo, Between the Keys, a writer's life

No comments: