Friday, November 24, 2023

The screen cap says it all

November 24, 2023

Earlier this year I wrote about doing Facebook promotions and how my spreadsheet was important to keeping me on track. It may seem like a lot of work, but one of the benefits is knowing when to abandon a group. 

This section of information tracks a group I just gave up on today. Being slow to review an entry is one thing. Not posting it at all is something else. And then there are the vanishing posts. 

The main reason I track every time I post a promo is so I don't post the same thing in the same group over and over and over. I see that a lot, and I long ago decided I'd not do it. The spreadsheet also tells me what books I've been ignoring, mostly because I haven't made one of those little promo cards for it. I can make a card and get on the ball. 

Keeping the spreadsheet is definitely worth the effort. I think it's important to note which groups are friendly, which are starting to get spammy, and which one need to be "retired." In the long run, it will save me a lot of time and aggravation, and that's always a win. 


 _*_*_*_*_*_*_

KC Kendricks
My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
http://kckendricks.blogspot.com
Visit my bookshelf at: 
https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/the-bookshelf-of-kc-kendricks-and-rayne_3.html

Social media links:
Snips and clips on my YouTube channel: KC Kendricks Between the Keys
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at The Hideaway/Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com


KC Kendricks, book promotion, m/m romance, GLBT gay romance for Kindle, Between the Keys, tracking, writing business, time savers, spreadsheets

No comments: