Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It was a long time coming

September 17, 2013


Five years ago I rolled the dice and submitted a contemporary gay romance in the 2008 Amber Heat Wave Contest. I figured I had nothing to lose. The congratulatory email came - Surrendered Victory was one of the winners. I was off and running.

Since then I've published thirty books, most of which placed on the monthly Amber Allure Bestseller list. But I didn't have a number one until now.

Yep. That's #1. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 

*_*_*_*_*_*

AMBER ALLURE / August 2013

1. Kentucky 98 Proof - KC Kendricks (Gay / Contemporary)
2. Make Mine A Bad Boy - Carolina Valdez (Gay / Contemporary)
3. Unbreak My Heart - K-lee Klein (Gay / Contemporary)
4. Different - Kim Dare (Gay / Contemporary)
5. Simply Irresistible - Christiane France (Gay / Contemporary)
6. Knave Of Hearts - Adrianna Dane (Gay / Contemporary)
7. Snow Drive - A. J. Llewellyn (Gay / Contemporary)
8. Summer Of Love - Heidi Champa (Gay / Contemporary)
9. Sparring With Shadows - Erin O'Quinn (Gay / Mystery)
10. Raw Cut - K. T. Forbes (Gay / Contemporary)


***UPDATE January 7, 2017***  Amber Quill ceased operations but that doesn't negate the fact Kentucky 98 Proof was one of their #1 sellers. 


*_*_*

Kentucky 98 Proof
Contemporary gay romance

Available at 





Barnes & Noble/Nook


Universal link to additional booksellers: https://books2read.com/u/bp8BXb

Kentucky 98 Proof webpage: 

_*_*_*_*_

KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com

No comments: