Wednesday, May 18, 2016

SABRE is on the All Romance eBook best seller list

May 18, 2016

It's the email every author loves to get. The owner of All Romance eBooks sent notice that SABRE was on the ARE best seller list. Yep. I did the happy dance! 

Even better, SABRE is still climbing the list. Thanks to everyone who purchased a copy!

I'm a little gobsmacked (to steal a phrase from my girlfriend in Scotland). I think every writer hopes to do well and then is surprised when it happens. At least I am. 

For more about SABRE, please visit my website http://kckendricks.com/SABRE.html

(I've recently learned I need to link back to my site for to help drive traffic there, so there's my link.)

SABRE is available at All Romance eBooks, OmniLit, Amazon and other online book sellers. 

KC
www.kckendricks.com
www.twitter.com/kckendricks

No comments: