Monday, April 2, 2012

Between the Moon and the Deep Blue Sea


April 2, 2012

As part of the A to Z Blogging Challenge 2012, I'll be posting bits from my backlist in addition to the regular "alphabet" posts. Please remember I write for a mature audience when clicking to read excerpts. - KC

Between the Moon and the Deep Blue Sea
excerpt at http://www.kckendricks.com/BetweenMoonSea.html


Chad Collier’s had enough of providing stud service to rich men. It’s true he’s had more fun than any one man deserves, but now it’s time to make a plan for the rest of his life. At the urging of a mentor, he takes a leap of faith and breaks with his old ways. Yet a job interview lands him smack in the path of Darcy Paulson, the sort of rich man Chad vowed to avoid.

Darcy Paulson came of age as the prodigal son in a wealthy manufacturing dynasty. Every man he’s ever met has been after his money, until Chad Collier shows up on his doorstep. Darcy finds Chad prickly, standoffish, and utterly irresistible. Smitten by Chad’s dark good looks and determination to stand on his own two feet, Darcy is happy to give him an opportunity. It doesn’t take long for them to figure out that some private, no-strings fun is what they both need.

An unexpected event brings them face-to-face with the truth. The magic that happens between the moon and the deep blue sea is something a man can’t own, and it can be fully experienced only in the arms of a lover...


KC Kendricks
Visit my website at: http://www.kckendricks.com/
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kckendricks
Read my personal blog: http://www.kckendricks.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Rusty Carl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rusty Carl said...

Nice synopsis

jerichas said...

Why has it never occurred to me that there must be great gay romance novels out there??! I'm a total sucker for the traditional bodiceripper, but I can never stand the wimpy ladies. Voila, now I don't have to. Genius.

KC Kendricks said...

No bodice ripping in my stories, although a T-shirt or two might become car polish rags.