Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Conversation Between Writers - TechNOphiles

April 5, 2015

I use Frontpage, an obsolete program they don't even make anymore. Soon it’s time to renew my yearly subscription to Freeservers.com for my website. I was looking into some of the free places like wordpress or wix, but that means learning something new and I don't have time. And they also have paid levels, so I wonder how long it would be before I figure out I need a higher level to do what I want without ads on my site. ~ Brenda Williamson

~~~~~
I bet I'm going to have issues when I get a new computer. The old software isn’t compatible with newer operating systems since it’s no longer being updated. Damn these smart technie people. I'm going to have to switch to something else and you know I’m too tight to buy stuff. ~ KC Kendricks

KC Kendricks

No comments: